A fitness and nutrition guide for your entire pregnancy!
This is the Plan for you if you are:
(a) pregnant and what to stay active, but do not know which exercises are safe for you to do;
(b) if you are continuing to workout during pregnancy and are unsure how to modify your workouts;
(c) if you are pregnant and wish to start exercising but are unsure where to start;
(d) if you would like more information on how to avoid/minimise diastasis recti (aka abdominal separation);
(e) if you are looking for a guide on which foods you should be eating during pregnancy;
(f) If you would like like to have a community of moms and me personally supporting you on your journey
My mission is to help you at all stages of pregnancy to give you all of the tools and support to have a fit and healthy pregnancy.
There are many benefits to exercising during pregnancy when it is done correctly, including:
- Improved circulation
- Reduced swelling and leg cramps
- Reduced muscular discomfort
- It will help you to maintain a healthy weight and overall gain less weight
- Helping you to prepare for the physical demands of labour (and it can reduce the length of your labour)
- Helping you recover quicker after labour
- Helping you feel and look one hot mommy!
There is also research that it can improve the health of your baby and its brain development. You are helping your baby prepare for labour too!
My Fit Moms to Be Plan helps you to deal with the stresses and strains that pregnancy places on the body throughout each trimester. Every stage of a pregnancy brings different challenges and requires different adaptions. No matter what stage of pregnancy you are in I can provide you with safe and effective exercises to keep you and the baby healthy.
As a qualified pre-natal personal trainer and Mom I understand the challenges and feelings throughout pregnancy that often prevent pregnant moms exercising. But becoming a mom is NOT the end to fitness! It is just the beginning!! You now have two reasons to stay fit and healthy – YOU and YOUR BABY!
The amazing life journey of a pregnancy can be a fit and healthy one.
The Fit Moms To Be Plan Ebook – €29 (ONLINE TRAINING)
The Fit Moms To Be Plan ebook is a complete fitness and nutritional guide for your entire pregnancy. The Plan will help you to stay active and be stronger and healthier throughout your pregnancy.
The 42 page eBook includes:
- 6 workouts – cardio (1), cardio (2), upper body, lower body, core (1) and core (2) plus warm up and cool down/stretching – you receive written plans and video demonstrations
- a workout tracker
- Information on how to test diastasis recti during pregnancy
- Tips on how to reduce the chances of diastasis recti being problematic post birth
- Information on lifting weights during pregnancy
- Tips on probiotics, enzymes and protein powder during pregnancy
- Nutrition recommendations for a healthy pregnancy
- Trimester by trimester exercise tips
- Recommendations for your early post birth recovery
- you will have access to the exclusive Fit Moms Plan Family Page on Facebook. Via the Facebook page you will receive daily support from me as your personal coach, bi-weekly live coaching calls on issues concerning fitness, nutrition, hormones and other lifestyle topics. The page has an active group of moms that will also encourage and support you.
This Plan is suitable for all stages of pregnancy provided you have doctor sign off to undertake physical activity. It is designed based for single pregnancies without complications. I will be able to answer any specific questions you have via the Facebook group you are entitled to join.
WHAT THE MOMS ON THIS PLAN HAVE SAID:
“As a busy mom with a very active 2 and a half year old I was struggling to find out what I needed to do to stay fit during my pregnancy and also something that fitted into my hectic lifestyle. Your [Fit Moms To Be Plan] is awesome. I love it as it only takes me about 20 – 30 minutes to complete and I can take it at my own pace. I have also been able to gradually up the amount I am doing and tailor it to how I am feeling and the best part is I don’t need much equipment or need to trek anywhere to do it. It’s helped me to feel confident exercising throughout the pregnancy as Claire has really given me information on how to exercise safely. The great community Claire has created has also really helped motivate me to keep going.” Yueli
“My daughter was born two weeks ago in a happy satisfying story and I’m recovering quite well “Thanks God”. Credit to The Fit Moms To Be Plan…Thanks for your workout plans” – Hala
“I did a cardio workout this morning and feeling good!” Rebecca
“I absolutely love the leg workout which really challenges me…” Christine
Need supportive maternity activewear? As one of the Fittamamma partners I am able to give you all a 10% discount off their fantastic maternity fitness clothes. I wore their pants and tops throughout my pregnancy and LOVED them. They give you all the support you need in all the right places and they are cute too. Just use code “ADR027” at the checkout. Go to their website now – www.fittamamma.com and check out their fabulous clothes!