Your full nutrition and fitness guide for post baby!
There are a number of benefits to exercising after your baby is born, including:
- A quicker recovery from the birth
- Improved posture
- Improved stamina and energy (vital to look after your baby!)
- Increased metabolic rate
- Quicker weight loss and improved body image
- Increased self confidence and a reduced risk of depression and post-baby blues
Whether you are a new mom or a mom of several months or years and are looking to get back into fitness the right way (safe, effective exercises designed exclusively for moms) The Fit New Moms Plan is for you.
The Fit New Moms Plan Ebook – €49 (ONLINE TRAINING)
Here is what is included in the 65 page fitness and nutrition Ebook:
- 3 phases of workouts over 12 weeks that are gradual, yet progressive and will help you to heal, rebuild and strengthen your core and pelvic floor while achieving full body fat loss and tone. You receive written workout plans detailing the exercises and videos for each workout that you can follow for information on how to do the exercises and modify them, if necessary
- a written workout schedule telling you what to do when
- a workout tracker so that you can track your workouts week by week
- how to assess for diastasis recti
- tips on how to protect your core in everyday life to prevent any diastasis recti getting worse or forming
- how to retrain your posture for optimal core function
- how to lift weights safely postpartum
- C-section recovery tips
- information on your pelvic floor and kegals – including how to do them
- 7 day fat loss meal plan
- portion control guide
- information on counting calories and macros
- information on how you can manipulate your hormones to maximise fat loss
- water needs as a new mom
- how exercise affects breastfeeding and tips for keeping your supply up
- information on your protein needs and a 101 on protein powders while breastfeeding
- tips for how to get your exercises in with a baby
- access to my exclusive Facebook group for motivation, support, tips, daily check ins, bi-weekly coaching calls and daily contact with me as your personal coach.
The Fit New Moms Plan can be started from doctor sign off to recommence physical activity (normally around 6 weeks).
It is suitable for moms with diastasis recti, a weak pelvic floor, breastfeeding moms and anyone who wishes to ease back into exercise no matter how old your child or children are.
The Fit New Moms and Fit Moms Core Plan Bundle ebook is now also available!!
Link here for more details – the two ebooks combined with a combined workout schedule and you’ll save money!
WHAT THE MOMS ON THIS PLAN HAVE SAID:
“The fit new moms plan has, and has had, such a great impact on my life: not only did it give me the possibility of a workout everyday (which made me fitter and stronger and helped me loose that baby weight after my second pregnancy), but it changed my whole life: being a fit mom and working out is now a part of my life! My kids are already seeing and feeling the benefits of a strong and fit mom! So anyone who’s thinking about starting working out after giving birth, give it a try – this plan is designed to fit into a mom’s life between teething, diapers, playground dates, school and so on and so on!.” Daniela
“Your workouts are incredible! They are more challenging than they look!” Lynda
“After a month of [The Fit New Moms Plan], the centimetres were falling off my waist. Goodbye mummy tummy!” Caroline
“I have really enjoyed this [The Fit New Moms Plan]…I have liked having to ‘check in’ – staying accountable makes it harder to take a day off! I also feel we all motivate each other 🙂 I have noticed more tone and definition in my arms, back and stomach.” Ruth
“Every day [Claire] checks our progress and gave us tips and tricks and she motivated us to workout. Seeing other women post what they had done every day was very motivating and gave me desire to do the same. Week after week, I did the exercises more easily, I had less fewer aches and I could see my body slowly turn what motivated me even more. I improve my strength and tone. I intend to follow the adventure with the fit mom monthly plan to continue having results and achieve my goals” Elodie
“I lost weight little by little and you might not see much, but I can feel the difference and most important: I can easily keep and continue this healthy sport and eating lifestyle as it fits in easily. You are doing a great job and your biggest job in my eyes was to support me mentally a lot during this 3 month journey. You are such a role model. Thank you.” Dunja